Total Pageviews

Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello!

I've been away for quite some time.  Mainly because writing a daily blog takes a lot of time and dedication and I wasn't getting many people following my blog.  So, I decided to stop.  However, I have noticed in my absence that there are people out there following my blog.

Just to give you an update, I have lost my last 12 pounds.  Yeah!  And have kept it off since last Christmas.  Yeah, again!

If you would like me to continue updating this blog, I'd like to hear from you.  So, drop me a note and if I get enough responses, I'll continue.

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    I just found your blog and, like you, I have exactly 30 pounds to loose, and I just read the Sexy Forever book. I'm still in the prep stage and found your blog to be helpful to give me an overview of how someone applied the principles. I'd love to get more updates - though I imagine posting daily is quite a chore - so if you could keep us up on your journey a little, I'd love it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, by chance would you still be around getting messages? My wife and I did this diet also and I have a couple of questions for you. Thanks, Blake

    ReplyDelete